Become a member of the HHS PTSA for SY 20-21
Join the Homestead High School PTSA - Parent, Teacher, Student Association
10 reasons to join the PTSA
- It's for every parent, teacher, and student - Your voice and opinion matters! Together we hope to make a difference and support improving the quality of education for our students.
- It's good for your child - Research shows that children whose parents are involved in their school earn better grades and have fewer disciplinary problems at school.
- It's important to the school - Schools are becoming more and more dependent on parent groups. The parent groups are responsible for almost all of the school's fundraising revenue. They provide support to teachers and administrators, and they create a caring and supportive atmosphere in the school.
- You'll get connected - There's no better way to know what's going on in the school than to be on the school's parent, teacher, student group. you will be first to hear about important decisions and changes the school is thinking about making, and you will get to know teachers and administrators on a familiar basis.
- You'll be part of a network - Every parent group function is an opportunity to meet other parents in the same situation as you. You will be connected with a group of parents who share a common goal of improving the school for their children.
- You'll make a difference - By volunteering with the PTSA, you'll be able to use your skills for a noble cause. Parents groups work to establish a supportive and encouraging community for the entire school. The goal is to create the most educational environment possible for our children.
- It's fun! - You'll connect with a group of people who are all concerned with creating a better environment for their children.
- You'll be a role model - You'll show your children that not only are they important to you, but their education as well. They'll see you taking a stand to make education better for them and their peers, and chances are they'll do the same.
- You'll help raise necessary funds - The PTSA fundraises to provide more educational services for children.
- It's flexible - The PTSA has progressed to meet the changing needs of parents. There are a variety of small ways parents can help and be involved in the PTSA.
10 Reasons to Join the PTA © 2010 Believe Kids
Homestead PTSA Membership
Become a PTA member and help us advocate for the students and the community