Foster Well Fun Run - 2020
Run, walk, or ride to support the foster care community!
Participants can run, walk, or bike! Whether you go 1 mile or 3, it's up to you!
Foster Well exists to be a bridge between the foster care community and those that want to love and support them. Over half of foster families quit within the first year due to a lack of support, which can cause even more trauma and disruptions for the kids in care. We connect with foster families to provide things like groceries/meals, clothes, games, gift cards, and to provide connection so they know they're not alone. By supporting the work we're doing, you are helping to change the foster care experience for the kids, families, and social workers.
Our Fun Run is virtual so you have the flexibility to participate wherever, whenever is most convenient for you over the weekend of June 27th & 28th!
When: June 27 - 28, 2020
How it works:
1. Click "Participate" to sign up for the Fun Run and select your team. You'll have the option to choose a team in that process.
2. Or, Click "Create a Fundraising Page" to register to participate AND create your own fundraising page.
3. To create your fundraising page you'll add your photo to your page, tell everyone what you'll be doing, when, and where, and why you're excited to be supporting Foster Well!
4. Make the first $10 to your own page to see how it works and make sure all looks good, and to prep your fundraising meter for action.
5. And you're off to the races! Let your friends and family know and they can donate to your fundraising page.
Don't forget to post pics and use the hashtag #fosterwellFunRun!
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!