CHOCOLATE CROSS DAY -- MARCH 30, 2021
THIS EVENT WILL BE EPIC!
Justice & Mercy has something for everyone:
1. For a donation of $450.00: Justice & Mercy is offering the Full Event Package:
This will include:
· Chocolate cross day handout at the Lancaster County Prison [we will go into the prison - pass out chocolate crosses to all the inmates and staff, give them an Easter Card, a Christian greeting, and Prayer.
· This will also include the Luncheon where you will be able to hear our compelling guest speakers.
· Included in this package is the advertising/networking table (see below for a description).
2. For a Donation of $350.00: Justice & Mercy is offering the Luncheon Plus Package:
· The Luncheon at the Eden Resort. For one person. Additional people
· And an advertising/networking table (see description below).
3. For a Donation of $150.00: Justice & Mercy is offering the Luncheon Only Package: This includes:
· A delicious Luncheon at the Eden Resort
· You will also hear our compelling guest speakers and testimonies from the handout at Lancaster County prison.
**Justice & Mercy’s guest speaker line up this year includes:
1. PA House Majority Leader: The Honorable Bryan Cutler (Keynote Speaker)
2. Lancaster County Prison: Warden Cheryl Steberger (Special Guest Speaker)
3. Chairman of the Lancaster County Prison Board: Joshua Parson ( Special Guest Speaker)
The Advertising Table-Option (description):
For our Faithful partners we want to be able to offer your services to others.
We have an Advertising/Networking table opportunity. The table will be located in the luncheon room and offer you an opportunity to share information about your services you provide and network with our luncheon guest.
If you are unable to attend our event: We ask that you consider sowing a seed into Justice & Mercy ministry.
Become a Matthew 25/25 Partner: [Give $25.00 on the 25th day of the month for 12 months].
Justice & Mercy’s Matthew 25 core principle is embodied in Jesus’ answer to the question, “Rabbi, what is the greatest commandment of all”, to which Jesus replied, “Love thy neighbor with all your heart”. The Matthew 25 mission is to follow Jesus words by ministering to inmates and their families; whether physical, emotional, psychological, or otherwise, to shepherd them through the criminal justice system. Your Christian love, your generosity, and your prayers, will allow us to not only continue this ministry, but also to expand it, reaching out to still more inmates and their families who would otherwise do not have a voice or advocate for them in the legal arena.
For your generous automatic monthly donation, Justice & Mercy will:
· Give you reserved seating at all of our events
· Priority signup for our events
· And a gift from Justice & Mercy to You!