Love Rains, Hope Grows Campaign
This campaign brings together locally owned businesses, farmers and regional partners to provide food for support programs serving South King County. By doing so we aim to relieve and prevent further hardship for:
- those who must choose between paying for food or paying their bills,
- those who are without housing and need support as they find a new place to live, and
- those in the food service industry whose job security is affected by the Coronavirus.
REACH is the grateful recipient of a Seattle Foundation Food Security Grant. This funding will kick-start this campaign and will, in partnership with Rain City Catering, provide 100 nutritious meals a day to the following programs through mid-August.
REACH Center of Hope I Renton Senior Center I REACH Meal Coalition
You help us build on these efforts by:
- Making a donation below. If we can reach $25,000 we will be able to extend meals through mid-September to help families through the summer and what we hope will be the remaining stages of Washington’s Safe Start plans. A portion of the proceeds will also be used to support the Renton Farmer’s Market and Sustainable Renton.
- Shopping for groceries at the Renton Farmer’s market on Tuesday afternoons and drop an extra piece of produce in the Love Rains, Hope Grows campaign donation point at the market. This food will go directly to the Renton Food Bank.
Thank you for your support!!