Engaging Families on Race - Dialogue, Art & Action
Compassionate Community Action on Color
Racial identity is at the forefront of our human experience and with the most recent movement for racial justice, Mindful Littles is launching a powerful virtual workshop series to help families dive deep into the important topics of race. Each week we will be meeting to build empathic awareness and dialogue on issues of racial injustice, practice art and even take steps for civic action.
Topics will range from the importance of the Black Lives Matter movement to issues of systemic racism and white privilege.
Be prepared to step into difficult and sometimes uncomfortable conversations. You will leave each workshop with at least one tool or action you can take to build a more inclusive world.
*All in PST
The Importance of Black Lives Matter
- Tuesday July 7, 4-5:15pm
- Friday July 10, 10-11:15am
- Tuesday July 14, 4-5:15pm
Growing Up Black
- Tuesday July 21, 4-5:15pm
- Tuesday July 28, 4-5:15pm
- Wednesday August 5, 3-4:15pm
Noticing Systemic Racism
- Tuesday August 11, 4-5:15pm
- Tuesday August 18, 4-5:15pm
- Tuesday August 25, 4-5:15pm
The Power of Nonviolence
- Tuesday September 1, 4-5:15pm
- Tuesday September 8, 4-5:15pm
- Tuesday September 15, 4-5:15pm
Price per family: $10
*You can register for one, some, or all of these events at once!
*Again, we want our programs to be accessible to ALL. If you want to participate and are unable to afford the registration fee, please email email@example.com