VIRTUAL Spring Forward for Autism 5K
A LITTLE HELP GIVES A LOT OF HOPE
The JUSTin HOPE Foundation is a local nonprofit that helps families affected by autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders by providing education, supplies, and/or opportunities that will have a meaningful impact on the family as a whole.
Thank you for all the support, patience, and understanding as we work through these trying times; we are all in this together.
While we won't be together in person, we can be together in spirit, showing the strength of our community and the passion we have to help families and individuals with disabilities. All existing registrations have been transferred to our Virtual Race.
Who can participate?
- Virtually anyone! You can participate solo or in a team. Your pace, your time!
- One flat fee $30 fee per person, no matter if you are participating solo or in a team. (Be aware that the race will start on August 1st and will finish on August 31st).
How will you complete the race?
- This is a virtual race, so you can complete your activities anytime and anywhere you feel comfortable during the race period. You can walk around your neighborhood, spin on your bike, jump on your treadmill, or walk your dog for 5k. A competitive virtual run will also be conducted. The opportunities are endless!
- Given the COVID-19 pandemic, follow the appropriate guidelines, including social distancing.
How long do you have to complete the course?
- You will have from Saturday, August 1st until Monday, August 31st, to complete the 5k.
- Your pace, your time! It could even be done conducted in small increments throughout the event time frame.
How do you record my activities?
- You will record your activities/miles daily and be able to track yourself utilizing an app if you wish, such as Run Keeper.
What will you get?
- You will receive a digital race bib and a digital finisher's certificate.
- Medals for top placing running participants.
- All participants will be entered into a raffle for an opportunity to win awesome prizes!
- Access to participants' 5k time.
- Sense of accomplishment.
- A change to get active and help others in need.
- Sense of camaraderie with a "team" you haven't been able to see in months.
- Feeling of pride to donate to a local community in need – 100% of proceeds will go towards helping us achieve our mission.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 775-453-9262