Baco Che-Na-Wah Bazaar 5K
This year, we're throwing a virtual 5K!
Supporters from all over the world will run/walk/swim/hike/bike or roll 3.1 miles (5K) to support The Baco Che-Na-Wah Bazaar Foundation.
Our 5K is virtual so you have the flexibility to participate wherever, whenever is most convenient for you anytime between August 1-8! Get the whole family to join with you, and your camp friends, virtually! Forget the pasta dinner the night before, celebrate with the ultimate lazy day breakfast the day after!
When: August 1 - 8, 2020
How it works
1. Click the registration button to register to participate. Registration fee includes exclusive t-shirt, which will be mailed before August 1st. You must register by July 11 to guarantee you will receive a t-shirt. You will enter you shirt size in the final steps of checking out from the registration page. *If you are registering your family together, and you can not enter more than 1 t-shirt size, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Do you want to help raise even more money for the Baco Che-Na-Wah Bazaar Foundation? Click the "Create a Fundraising Page". There is no fundraising minimum.
3. Add your photo to your page, tell everyone what event you'll be doing, when, and where, and why you're stoked to be supporting our organization! Don't forget to set your fundraising goal!
4. And you're off to the races! Let your friends and family know and they can donate to your fundraising page.
5. Use a fitness tracking app while completing your 5K, then post the screenshot from your app to your fundraising page to show off your accomplishment!