Register for a class membership, trial class, private lesson, or workshop
Scroll Down for Detailed Instructions
Take a Trial - Sign up for a trial class
Workshops and Private Lessons - Register for workshops and pay for private Lessons
Register Monthly/Annual - Set up your monthly or annual class membership (see detailed instructions below)
Membership Packages and Registration Instructions
Cancellation Policy for Monthly Memberships:
Membership cancellations must be made in advance of the next monthly charge date and membership payments are non-refundable. Cancellations only apply to future payments and whole months, we cannot retroactively cancel or refund any charges that have already been made or make changes for periods less than a full month. However, if for example you paid for a month and were not able to attend any of the classes, you can make up those classes at any other time while your membership is actively running.
Monthly membership options
- Base Class (60 min once a week) - $110 per month or $1188 per year
- Base Class (90+ min once a week) - $150 per month or $1620 per year
- Junior Troupe Classes - $350 per month or $3740 per year
- 1, 2 and 3 extra classes in genre - $48, $80, $96 per month or $518, $864 $1037 per year
- Private Lesson Add-on - $50 per month
- Choose your membership frequency (Annual or Monthly)
- Choose when you would like your recurring payment to start: Please make sure to choose the date of your first class as your recurring payment date.
- Choose a base class package. Please note that if you're taking 2 classes of different genres (i.e kathak and vocals) you will have to add 2 base class packages to your cart. You can click on each box to see the description of each membership package or add-on
- Once added to cart, you may continue to add more add-on items to your cart such as private lessons, nuance classes, video on demand, and extra classes in your genre
- Once paid, your card will be automatically charged each month on the same date that you set up your recurring payment/ registered for classes
- Monthly Members Only: You may pause, change, or cancel your membership at anytime. Email email@example.com before your next payment cycle and we will pause it and restart it for you at your convenience. You may also manage your own payments through the receipt you receive in your email after you set up your recurring payment
- Please note you cannot retroactively pause a membership for prior months. You can, however, make up missed classes.
- Please register before or as soon as your first class is complete.
About the Annual Tuition Fee
The annual tuition fee is for those who want to commit to one entire year of training. It includes:
- 10% discount
- Year round classes
- Make-up classes
- Continued access to teachers, mailers and individual reviews during the summer programming
- You do not however have the ability to pause and restart at any time. It is meant for those who are sure they can commit to an entire year of training