CCM Summer 2020 Cooking Elective
...featuring separate sessions for teens and adults!
Learn to cook great food with celebrity chefs in July via these exclusive classes!
Note: Sign up for the remaining sessions on July 15th and 22nd - a few spaces are still available.
- July 15th: Local chef Aliza Grayesvky Somekh will walk us through the intricacies of dolmas and green shakshuka. (Did you love Feast at B'nai Tikvah last Fall? If so, don't miss this session - it's the same chef!)
- July 22nd: Nosh with Tash rising star Natasha Feldman will help us cook up a classic! (Recipe TBD)
- July 1st: Food Network celebrity chef, Jet Tila will teach us how to make Pineapple Fried Rice! (Date already passed, but we'll share the recipe with you!)
What you get with sign-up:
Access to classes with the chefs, boxes of food delivered right to your door, unique recipes, challah from Grand Bakery, and build a community of food-loving friends! 2 weeks for $110, or 1 week for $55!
- Teen Sessions from 6-7:15 pm
- Adult Sessions from 7:15 - 8:15pm.
Want to enjoy our amazing new cookbook? Sign up to get yours today! You'll have a wealth of choices for your next Jewish holiday meal, Shabbat dinner, or just weeknight supper. There's something for everyone in this community-created cookbook. We'll deliver it with your next ingredient box.