Donate to Live Music Lives with Common Fence Music
Every gift to CFM makes a difference and powers live music!
Common Fence Music is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating and preserving diverse folk music traditions by creating community-based opportunities for cultural exchange. Through our concert series and education programs now being streamed, we bring people together to share in the joy and excitement of live music.
It may surprise you to learn that only about 50% of CFM’s expenses are covered by ticket revenue in normal years. This year monetary and in-kind
gifts are all the more vital in powering CFM's pivot to live streaming and support of artists. Generous individuals, businesses and foundations in the area. Each and every donation we receive is used to keep our programs going.
Make a donation today to help fund such things as....
- $20 - $30: Average ticket price
- $50: Online advertising for a concert
- $150: The fee for a post-concert engagement
- $500: The fee for a single artist live stream
- $750: The performance fee for a local artist to perform a full concert
- $1,000-$2,000: The fee for a due performance via live stream