Volunteer to help kids cope!
Mikey's Way is always looking for volunteers to help us in our mission to support children undergoing long-term treatment for cancer and other chronic illnesses.
If you would like to use your unique talents, skills and experiences to help others, Mikey's Way may be what your are looking for. Whether you have two hours a day or two hours a month, we are grateful for your help.
There are a number of ways our volunteers help spread the word, roll-up their sleeves and support our mission. Won't you please help kids cope with cancer...Mikey's Way.
Downtown Cabaret Theater 263 Golden Hill Street #3
Bridgeport, CT 06604
Join us as we prepare for our 2019 Night of Comedy benefiting Mikey's Way Foundation. Be part of a team that likes to have fun while doing good!
We could use volunteers in many different capacities that can fit your time schedule and skill-set.
Pre-Event Volunteers Needed:
- Raffle Item Solicitation
- Event Sponsor Solicitation
- 3 Volunteers for set-up
- 2 Greeters to welcome and direct guests - 5:30 pm - 8 pm
- 3 Volunteers to check-in guests 5:30 pm - 8 pm
- 4 - 6 Volunteers to sell raffle tickets 5:30 pm - 8 pm
- 2 Volunteers to man the raffle table 5:30 pm - 8 pm
- 2 Volunteers to man the cork pull table 5:30 pm - 8 pm. Ages 21 and over only, please!
- 3 Volunteers for clean-up from 10 pm - 11 pm
Please indicate which position you are interested in volunteering for.
In the words of our founder, Mikey Friedman, "You just have to be uplifting!"
We hope you'll join us as we continue Mikey's legacy working to help kids cope with cancer... Mikey's Way!