FLIP Fall 2020
Sessions meet weekly together parent/caregiver and child will learn hands on skills to build toward school readiness. Playing, exploring and creating together with topics focused on a variety of learning activities, which can continue at home. A $20 fee for learning materials for the 18 week class.
Important!!!!! - You must enroll one child at a time. Older children can not attend class with siblings.
As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, education program can be kept safe for child, caregivers and staff when reopening by following the proper protocol, including the following: Playzeum will be following CDC guidelines to slow the spread of COVID as best we can. This includes (but is not limited to) all guidelines for:
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces, please keep personal belongs in your car as much as possible
- Health screenings at entry, temperatures will be taken
- Wash hands, before coming into the building
- Fewer children and staff in each room, only one adult can attend with each child in a FLIP class .
- Use outdoor spaces whenever possible
- All adults wearing masks when indoors and/or social distancing isn't feasible
- Rooms and playgrounds will not be shared and will be sanitized between groups.
We can not promise your child will not be exposed to COVID at Playzeum. We are doing our best and you must decide if sending participating is worth the risk.
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!