Senior Services Coalition Annual Dues FY 20-21
Membership in the Senior Services Coalition of Alameda County
Your Membership or Donation makes a difference!
Working together, the Senior Services Coalition (SSC) is advancing policy change to strengthen the network of services that help older Alameda County residents live safe, healthy, and fulfilling lives. We have an outstanding track record, political recognition, and a dedicated staff. All we need to complete the picture is you!
Support our united efforts by making a donation, or by starting/renewing your membership.
For membership: To become a member: select the dues amount below that fits your organization. Click here for more details about SSC Memberships.
- $2,700/year (Core Members with $5 million + budgets)
- $1,500/year (Core Members with $1.2 million + budgets)
- $600/year (Core Members with $800,000 + budgets)
- $360/year (Core Members with $500,000 + budgets)
- $120/year (Core Members with budgets under $500,000)
- $500 (Affiliate Member/Communications, enter $500)
- $1,000 (Affiliate Member/Events & Communications, enter $1000)
- $50 - $500 (Supporting Member: policy makers, organizations & individuals) enter your own amount to choose a level that works for you)
To donate: simply enter the amount select you wish to contribute.
Thank you for your support!