#WeTheChange began as a collaborative declaration written by women* CEOs of Certified B Corporations and other purpose-driven enterprises and has since expanded into a global movement of women leaders using business as a force for good. We are building businesses that are radically inclusive and richly regenerative, and a world where business is in harmony with nature and all life thrives.
Our collective mission is to:
- Advance women’s leadership, prosperity and well-being
- Promote sustainable business practices and innovations
- Increase the flow of capital to women-led enterprises
- Advocate for systemic changes to uplift marginalized identities
- Align with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals
We have publicly committed to issues of economic, racial, environmental, and social justice and we are working together to realize a world where women are equally represented in positions of power and influence. Your donation and support will move our work further, faster.
Thank you for supporting #WeTheChange.
*Our community of “women” is comprised of and welcomes a broad spectrum of gender identities, including cis-gender, transgender, non-binary, and gender non-conforming leaders in business.
WeTheChange is a fiscally sponsored project of Social Good Fund, a California nonprofit corporation and registered 501(c)(3) organization, Tax ID (EIN) 46-1323531.