Conflict Management Skills
Today, more than ever, we need the skills to hold space for difficult conversations. Our 5 Step Model can be applied in any situation at home, in public, on social media, or in the workplace. Please join us on Zoom on Monday, September 28th & Tuesday, September 29th from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM as we explore practical, powerful skills to:
• Understand your habitual response to conflict
• Prevent arguments from escalating
• Listen without defensiveness
• Express yourself effectively
• Find common ground and satisfying solutions
• Create positive, lasting change
This training is also the pre-requisite for the 4 day Mediation Skills Training and Certification. Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com or 831-219-8229.
The Conflict Resolution Center of Santa Cruz County (CRC) has provided mediation, facilitation and training services throughout Santa Cruz County since 1986.