Members Open Play
Open Play for Playzeum's Members
Playzeum will open on Fridays with a reservation scheduled for Playzeum members only.
We must have at least 15 members signed up 48 hours before the open play time or it will be canceled.
Want to purchase a membership?
Please sign up on our website.
Please read our guidelines
As recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics, education program can be kept safe for child, caregivers and staff when reopening by following the proper protocol, including the following: Playzeum will be following CDC guidelines to slow the spread of COVID as best we can. This includes (but is not limited to) all guidelines for:
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces, please keep personal belongs in your car as much as possible
- Health screenings at entry, temperatures will be taken
- Wash hands, before coming into the building
- Fewer children and staff in each room . Small groups that don't mix with other groups
- Use outdoor spaces whenever possible
- All adults and children wearing masks when indoors and/or social distancing isn't feasible
- Rooms and playgrounds will not be shared and will be sanitized between groups.
We can not promise your child will not be exposed to COVID at Playzeum. We are doing our best and you must decide if sending them is worth the risk.
Please check back soon!
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!