Invest in your professional and creative growth by becoming a Professional Member of Intersection for the Arts.
Our Professional Membership is for artists, arts administrators, and cultural workers that are looking to build their arts business skills. Grow professionally through discounted workshops tailored to Bay Area arts workers and access our resources like low-cost meeting space, an extensive online arts resource directory, professional coaching and consulting, a monthly newsletter, and networking events. Learn more about the Professional Membership or email Communications Director Izzy Parlamis at email@example.com with questions.
NOTE: Professional Membership is distinct from Intersection's Fiscal Sponsorship Membership, which is a partnership in which Intersection for the Arts (a 501(c)3 nonprofit) sponsors a project so that it can access grants and tax-deductible contributions.
YOU GET ACCESS TO
- Our Arts Resource Directory (an online directory of resources such as event space, residency opportunities, grants, business tools, and more for artists and cultural workers in the Bay Area)
- Discounted coaching & consulting
- Discounted meeting & event space rental in our San Francisco coworking office
- Discounted professional development workshops (~30% off)
- Affiliate discounts at organizations like Root Division, Independent Arts & Media, etc.
- A monthly newsletter with insider tips, grant info, special offers, resources, etc.
- Our annual membership gathering (a networking event for artists and cultural workers)
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Membership is open to individuals looking to access professional development resources. We're here to support your growth.
$10/month with a 6-month minimum commitment (a value of over $300 dollars).