Professional Artist Membership
Invest in your professional and creative growth by becoming a Professional Artist Member of Intersection for the Arts.
Our Professional Artist Membership is for artists, arts administrators, and cultural workers that are looking to build their arts business skills. Grow professionally through discounted workshops tailored to Bay Area arts workers and access our resources like low-cost meeting space, an extensive online resource directory, professional coaching and consulting, a monthly newsletter, and networking events.
NOTE: Professional Artist Membership is distinct from Fiscal Sponsorship, which is a partnership in which a 501(c)3 nonprofit (“the fiscal sponsor” aka us) sponsors a project so the project can access grants and tax-deductible contributions.
YOU GET ACCESS TO
- Intersection’s Arts Resource Directory (an online directory of resources such as event space, residency opportunities, grants, business tools, and more for artists and cultural workers in the Bay Area)
Discounts on meeting & event space rental in our San Francisco coworking office
- Discounts on our workshops (~30% off)
- Affiliate discounts at organizations like Root Division, California Lawyers for the Arts, etc.
- A roster of coaches and consultants serving Bay Area arts community
- A monthly newsletter with insider tips, grant info, special offers, resources, etc.
- Our annual membership gathering (a networking event for artists and cultural workers)
WHO SHOULD JOIN?
Membership is open to individuals, organizations, collectives, projects, and groups looking to provide themselves or their team with access to professional development resources. We're here to support your growth.
$10/month with a 6-month minimum commitment (a value of over $300 dollars).
Intersection for the Arts is a bedrock Bay Area arts nonprofit that’s dedicated to helping artists grow. Through vital resources, including fiscal sponsorship, low-cost coworking and event space, and professional development programs, we empower people to realize creative and cultural projects.
Learn more about the Professional Artist Membership or email Communications Director Izzy Parlamis at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.