Pick-up Site Leader Registration for Tree Day 2021
You can help reforest Tennessee by volunteering to distribute tree seedlings to members of your community for Tennessee Tree Day 2021 occurring on March 20, 2021.
Please watch the video above to see what is required of you before you continue reading.
This year you can expect:
10-12 species to choose from at all pick up locations including fruit, hardwood, and pine trees. Participants will select the species and quantities of their choice. Species are only available while supplies last. (Some species are likely to sell out faster than others, so early orders are encouraged).
50 trees of your choice, at no cost, for serving as a local pick up location!
Make arrangements to pick up your trees at your selected Regional Hub Tuesday or Wednesday March 16th or 17, 2021.
We will have 10 regional hubs to choose from this year for your convenience
|1||Chattanooga||Hamilton County Master Gardeners|
|2||Clarksville||Clarksville Tree Board|
|3||Cookeville||Putnam County Soil Conservation|
|4||Henderson||Chester County UT Extension Office|
|5||Johnson City||Evergreen Nursery|
|6||Knoxville||Knoxville Botanical Garden|
|7||Martin||Northwest Tennessee Local Food Network|
|8||Memphis||Agricenter International/Shelby County UT Extension Office|
|9||Nashville||Ellington Agriculture Center|
|10||Shelbyville||Bedford County Agriculture and Education Center/UT Extension Office|
Terms & Conditions (must read):
- Watch the training video for pick-up location leaders embedded in this form before proceeding with your registration.
- Set up your location for participants to pick up their trees from you on Friday, March 19, and/or Saturday, March 20 (you select days/times when you click “Continue” below). Your Pick Up Location must be easy to find and accessible to the general public
- It is your responsibility to recruit and organize any volunteer help for tree distribution at your pick-up location. Let us know if you need help recruiting volunteers
- We are relying on you (and your volunteers) to assemble tree orders accurately. We will provide you with your customer list and tree orders for each participant about 1 week prior to Tree Day (3/20/2021). Please make every effort to ensure each participant receives the exact tree quantity and species they ordered, as indicated on your customer list.
- Attend trees the entire time during pick up day(s).
By clicking the “Continue” button below, I certify I have read and agree to these terms and conditions.
Submissions through this form do not guarantee that your location will be approved. We will email you to confirm.
When registering, please fill out the required fields with the email & phone number that can be published for local folks who have questions regarding tree pick-up.
Input the public pick-up location address (where participants will pick up their trees from you -- this will be published online).