“Ten men shouting will control ten thousand who choose to remain silent.”
― Joseph J. Haeggquist
“Denying the popular vote is un-American and anti-democratic.”
― DaShanne Stokes
Join us on Wednesday evening, October 21st at 7:00 p.m. for a panel discussion focused on voting rights, voter suppression, and a call to action of the necessity to vote.
- Jim Condos - Vermont Secretary of State
- Brianna Cea - CEO/Co-Founder of Generation Vote
- Paul Burns - VPIRG Executive Director
- Falko Schilling - ACLU Vermont Advocacy Director
- Tim Smith - Executive Producer of "Rigged: The Voter Suppression Playbook"
Leading up to the panel, all of the co-presenting organizations will be promoting the full, online, free version of the documentary film "Rigged: The Voter Suppression Playbook." The film explores the effects of new election restrictions that have emerged in legislatures across the country since the 2008 presidential election, which saw the most diverse electorate in American history.
WATCH THE FILM ONLINE FOR FREE:
Rigged: The Voter Suppression Playbook - with Jeffrey Wright (70 Minutes)