Today, more than ever, we need the skills to hold space for difficult conversations. Our 5 Step Model can be applied in any situation at home, in public, on social media, or in the workplace. Please join us on Zoom on Thursday, October 29th & Friday, October 30th from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM as we explore practical, powerful skills to:
• Understand your habitual response to conflict
• Prevent arguments from escalating
• Listen without defensiveness
• Express yourself effectively
• Find common ground and satisfying solutions
• Create positive, lasting change
This training is also the pre-requisite for the Mediation Training. Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com or 831-219-8229.
The Conflict Resolution Center of Santa Cruz County (CRC) has provided mediation, facilitation and training services throughout Santa Cruz County since 1986.
This campaign has ended or is not currently active.
Contact us if you would like more information on how to support!