💪🏻💪🏼💪🏽💪🏾💪🏿 Providing Financial Education For Women Since 1976 💪🏿💪🏾💪🏽💪🏼💪🏻
Financial Literacy for Women ~ Improving the Lives of Women
The Economics of Being a Woman was developed in 1976 to bring women of all ages together to share their attitudes, obstacles and to set financial goals based on reality. The classes were designed to empower women and strengthen their careers, their earning power, and their financial security at each stage of life.
The need for financial education for women today is just as important as it was in 1976! To date, Economics of Being a Woman programs have helped over 35,000 people financially empower themselves through one of our seminars and presentations.
Our mission is to improve the lives of women through financial education.
- Financial Education Programs designed to provide resources to empower women at home and in the workplace
- Build financial independence and manage risk
- Building wealth to meet the challenges of each life stage
- Presented by Andrea Wasko and Meaghan Gilbert
- Offered in collaboration with the Libbie Agran Financial Literacy Center
EconomicsofBeingaWoman.com now offers financial education programs for Women, Men, Students, Youth, Seniors, Families, Businesses, and Nonprofits.
PLEASE MAKE A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE DONATION TO HELP IMPROVE A WOMAN'S FINANCIAL EDUCATION!
Economics of Being a Woman program is fiscally sponsored by Ecologistics, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) based in Los Osos, California.
THANK YOU FOR PROVIDING FINANCIAL EDUCATION TO OTHERS!
Contact EconomicsofBeingaWoman.com to schedule a seminar or presentation for your organization.