FOURSOMES ARE SOLD OUT.
PLEASE CONTACT STEVE [email protected] FOR WAITING LIST INFORMATION.
Please note Fiddler's Elbow has the following dress code:
1. Men must wear slacks or Bermuda length shorts that are no shorter than 3-inches above the top of the knee. Women must wear slacks, capris, golf shorts, skirts, skorts, culottes or dresses that are no shorter than 3-inches above the top of the knee.
2. For Men, shirts with sleeves and collars are required. For mock collared shirts, the collar must be a minimum of 1 ½”. Shirts must be tucked into pants or shorts at all times.
3. For Women, shirts with sleeves and collars are preferred; however, women may wear a round neck collarless shirt with sleeves or a shirt with a collar and no sleeves. Shirts must be tucked in. Shirts with finished bottoms that are designed to be left untucked may be worn out; however, no women’s clothing is allowed where the midriff is visible.
4. Only spikeless shoes are permitted on the golf courses and practice facilities. Spikeless shoes include Softspikes, golf shoes with rubber treads, and sneakers.
5. At no time are jeans, denim or cargo clothing, pool attire, cut-off shorts, jogging/sweat/warmup or yoga pants, T-shirts/tank tops/mesh shirts/athletic shirts or any undergarment type attire with or without printed slogans, strapless tops/halter tops or tube tops, any camouflage attire or shoes with metal spikes/high top sneakers/water footwear allowed anywhere in the Clubhouse, on the outdoor patio/terraces, golf courses or practice areas.
6. Caps must be worn with the bill forward, at all times. Hats and visors must be removed in the Clubhouse.
7. Golfers are not permitted to change attire or shoes in the parking lot.