Information specific to
you as you register to be a Walker:
- The 2022 Run/Walk Route has been adapted to reflect a
true 5K experience. Unlike our Runners, you are not being timed and are
free to pace yourself more and/or return to the Train Shed if you feel you
cannot walk the entire route.
- The event is a rain or shine activity. Since the
Montgomery Union Station Train Shed is a sheltered environment with space.
We can always think of something.
- Actual route maps will be provided closer to the event
once the route has been verified by About Time
Events. ATE is our partner for supporting the needs of our
- Your registration does not entitle you to a free
t-shirt this year; however, it does entitle you to receive $5 off each
shirt you purchase. Enter promo code TR2022walk4fun when ordering
your t-shirt through the online merch store and click apply.
- Runners will be timed and monitored by our colleagues
at About Time
Events. 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place awards will be presented to
the Runners with the top three (3) running times.
Registration Deadline: August 31, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. (This applies
to t-shirt orders through the online merch store s as well to guarantee
delivery prior to event.)
Late Registration: Onsite September 24, 2022, 7 AM - 8 AM
Event Questions: Call (334) 481-1602 or e-mail [email protected].
Prizes & Incentives:
whether they be a Runner or Walker, are encouraged to use their participation
to not only address personal health goals, but to actively promote awareness of
the health causes for which Tread Red supports and to help raise funds for
related care programs. This can be done by registering and setting up Individual
or Team fundraising pages through this system using the "Start
Fundraising' feature. Once established, links to pages can be shared via email
or social media allowing your supporters to respond immediately using a major
credit card. Off-line payments must be mailed to MAO with your affiliation
clearly marked to be manually added by MAO personnel.
Teams raising $1,500
or more will:
- Receive Tread Red key chains for every member of their team.
- Be eligible to compete to receive a Bragging Rights trophy
should their team’s total collections exceed those of other teams.
- Be eligible to compete to receive a dinner for the team (up to 10 people
(alcohol not included, cash bar available) should their team’s total
collections exceed those of other teams.
Individuals not participating as part of a team raising $500 or more will:
- Receive a complimentary Tread Red themed t-shirt.
- Be eligible to compete for a MAO/Tread Red branded gift pack (travel mug and
draw string easy carry tote bag, and a Tread Red themed key chain) should their
total collections exceed those of other individual participants.
- Be eligible to receive a two-night hotel stay with dinner at a select 4+ star
hotel in South Alabama should their total collections exceed those of other individual