All participants must attend pre-season, beginning Monday, February 27th. Pre-season is every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 4PM-6PM.
A few things you should know:
1. Program begins promptly at 4PM. No participants will be allowed in the building after 4:15PM unless prior consent
2. No weapons, drugs or additional children allowed in the center that are not registered for a program within the center
3. No program participant is permitted to leave the center without parental consent during the program
4. Snacks and dinner provided
5. There are 10 transportation spots open for children that live more than 2 miles from the center (up to 10mi) for $10 per day (two-way)
If you have questions, please contact the organization at 267-235-2115 or email [email protected]