Beginner to Advanced Levels, ages 7 and up in Guitar, Bass, Uke, Banjo, Piano, or Vocal Technique
Lessons include, but not limited to the following:
- Building your chord vocabulary
- Learning practicing techniques
- Learning how to play your favorite songs
- Learning how to write your own songs
- Basic understanding of music theory applied to your instrument
- Improvisation and creative approach to learning scales and melodies
- Tuning and maintenance of your instrument
Lessons are 30 minutes on Wednesdays between 3 and 8pm.
Registration is not available on the website, Please call the office at 413-245-9977 or email [email protected] to secure your time slot.
23WSMUS103 - March 1, 9, 15, 22 & 29 (5 classes - $125)
23WSMUS104 - April 5, 12, 19 & 26 (4 classes - $100)
23WSMUS105 - May 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31 (5 classes - $125)
Instructor: Tony Valley
Learn more about Tony at https://tonyventertainment.com/