A Family Membership consists of up to two adults and up to six children under the age of 18. For minor children, at least one adult participating in the Family Membership must be their legal parent or guardian (for liability waiver purposes).
Family Memberships are for a group of individuals residing in the same household.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS: PLEASE FOLLOW CAREFULLY.
- On this page, select "Family Membership - Head of Household." This will be the person who will serve as the main contact for the membership.
- Still on this page, scroll down slightly and select the appropriate number(s) of Additional Family Members using the Adult or Minor (under 18) categories. A waiver is required for each family member. All adults must sign their own waivers; all waivers for minors must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- On the next page, enter your information (the head of household) under Your Details.
- On the following page ("Additional Information For Your Membership"), your name should be pre-populated in the first Participant section. Answer the additional questions required and sign the waiver for yourself. Be sure to enter your birthdate.
- If you added additional adult family members, you will need to REMOVE your name/email/phone and REPLACE it with theirs, and have them sign their own waiver and enter their own birthdate. FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL RESULT IN DELAY OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARDS.
- If you added additional minor family members, you may need to REMOVE your name/email/phone and REPLACE it with theirs, and have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver using the parent's birthdate, NOT the minor's. FAILURE TO DO THIS WILL RESULT IN DELAY OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP CARDS.
Example: Two parents plus one child (age 14) and another child (age 8). Select Quantity = 1 for Family membership (this will register one parent); select Quantity = 1 for Additional Family Members - Adult (this will register the other parent; and select Quantity = 2 for Additional Family Members - Minor (this will register the two minors).