Please enter the email address you used to sign up in the field below, and we will send you your unique
login link! Be sure to check your junk or spam folder if you don't see your email within 2 minutes.
Get Embed Code
Once you leave this campaign, your cart items will not carry over to another campaign.
Complete your cart transaction before moving on if you don't want to lose these cart items.
2 week class: June 11 &18, 2023
Explore the versatile and yet challenging medium of watercolor in a stress free environment. Instruction will be given to help you improve your skills no matter your level.
Class Materials & Supply List
1. Come with a full color picture of what you would like to paint
2. Watercolor paper pad - I use Arches paper in a block 140lb.
3. Watercolor brushes - they have short handles - 1" flat wash brush, round brushes size 2,4.6
4. A small round brush for details
5. Plastic mixing tray
6. Water basin or tub
7. Watercolor paint either a pan style of assorted colors or individual tubes
Winsor Violet (Dioxazine)
8. Pencil / eraser
9. Pad of tracing paper
11. Roll of Viva paper towels
12. A bar of soap to wash out your brushes