Applied Embodied Mindfulness Teacher Training
Become a certified Applied Embodied Mindfulness Facilitator – integrate embodied mindfulness into your professional work and into your life. Through the deep and direct experience of mindfulness, you will gain the knowledge and confidence to lead and facilitate a variety of mindfulness skills and empower others to help themselves with non invasive, sane and clinically proven interventions.
You will as importantly, empower yourself – to be more fully at ease, increase emotional intelligence, enhance your self compassion, clarity, wisdom and self regulation.
Weekend Module Dates:
- Mindfulness of Body: NOV. 11-12, 2017 (10-6pm)
- Mindfulness of the Breath: DEC 2-3, 2017 (10-6pm) * Location: NorthBrae Community Church, Berkeley, CA.
- Mindfulness of Emotions: JAN 13-14, 2018 (10-6-pm)
- Loving Kindness and Self Compassion, FEB 3-4, 2018 (10-6pm)
- Mindfulness, Psychotherapy, and Science, MAR 3, 2018 (10-6pm)
- Mindfulness of Mind, MAR 4, 2018 (10-6pm)
- Inner Awareness, APR 7-8, 2018 (10-6pm)
- MAY 5-6, (10-6pm)
You are welcome to choose from any of the individual workshops or full weekend modules (some weekends require the first day to take the second). CEU’s (Continuing Educational Units) available for the full training at $500.
Choose 10 workshops, or 5 weekends for 15% off
Choose 6 workshops, or 3 weekends for 10% off
We encourage Teacher Training payments to be made by check. Our mailing address is:
1908 Grant Street, Berkeley, CA 94703
Please make the check out to: Social Good Fund (SCA - Teacher Training) must be written in the memo line.
Choose Different Registration Group