About This Registration
CVNL's Leaders of Volunteers (LOV) is a peer group open to any and all types of volunteer managers and coordinators from public, private, and philanthropic organizations throughout the Bay Area.
The LOV Group provides opportunities for the development and enhancement of professional skills, as well as a safe space to candidly share challenges and achievements in the field. It aims to increase awareness of networking opportunities among individuals involved in the implementation and coordination of volunteer programs. Participants have an ongoing opportunity to build relationships and support among volunteer professionals.
Meetings will be bi-monthly on the second Thursday of every other month, 11:30am-1:00pm, unless otherwise specified. Only two meeting dates left:
- August 15, 2019
- October 10, 2019
- Learn the latest best practices in the field of volunteerism and cross-cutting issues such as diversity, equity, etc.
- Learn from each other's experiences (both the good and the bad, the inspirational and hilarious)
- Mentor each other and provide a space for reflection, which can be rare for volunteer managers
- CVNL Member - $40 for 2 group meetings
- Non-Member - $60 for 2 group meetings
- Drop-in fee - $20
- Additional individuals from the same organization receive a discount on registration. Contact us if you’re interested: firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.448.0304.