This event has been postponed until 2021. Details will be forthcoming.
The 2020 Good Wheel bike ride will take place October 19-24 in the south of Israel, starting in the northern Negev Desert and ending near Eilat. The early bird registration fee is $950 through July 1, 2020. After that the registration fee will be $1,250. Registration fees are fully refundable through July 1, 2020. In addition, there is a minimum fundraising goal of $3,000 per single participant, and $4,500 per couple.
The unforgettable Good Wheel Bike Ride is now gearing up for its fifteenth year, including participants with and without disabilities from Israel, Great Britain and the US riding together - side by side - on hand cycles, tandems, and regular bikes. This challenging ride and the combined effort of the participants removes barriers and makes everyone feel equal in an unforgettable and unique life experience.
Included in this 5-day trip is a 4-day 150- to 200-mile bike ride through biblical Israel, shoulder to shoulder with Israeli riders, many with disabilities. Hiking and touring through the beautiful countryside is also available. Also included are food and accommodations from October 19-24, evening activities, daily transfers to and from the ride, and transportation if requested from Ben Gurion Airport on the 19th and to the airport near Eilat on the 24th.
You are invited to join us for this year's 150- to 200-mile ride, either as an individual or as a group, for this extraordinary charitable ride, for an all encompassing 5-day experience. Amazing activities will also be available for non-riders.
Rider groups and organizations taking part in the bike challenge will enjoy wide exposure in the media and an empowering experience that will bind the group together.
All funds received for the Good Wheel Ride are recognized as donations for tax purposes to the American Friends of Israel Sport Center for the Disabled.
- Additional fees may apply for bike rental, single rooms, or upgraded rooms
- The registration fee is fully refundable through July 1, 2020
- Couples may create one Rider Page in order to achieve their fundraising goal
- Fundraising goals are mandatory. If a fundraising goal is not met, we will invoice the difference
- The final itinerary may be subject to change based on weather, road conditions and other factors
- We invite you to join us prior to Good Wheel for the ISCD Mission to Israel celebrating the ISCD's 60th Anniversary. To register for the 6-day mission, visit 60th Anniversary Mission to Israel
- Transportation to and from Israel is not included