About This Registration
Submission Guidelines & Requirements
The following submission guidelines & requirements apply to this Request for Proposal for Reproductive Justice, Faith and Religion Conference:
- Only knowledgeable and experienced individuals, companies or organizations should submit proposals in response to this Request for Proposal.
- All submissions should be relevant to the interests of social and/or reproductive justice. We are interested in panels and workshops that feature subject matter that mobilizes churches, organizations, clergy, individuals and advocates.
- PRESENTERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN TRAVEL, HOTEL AND REGISTRATION COSTS TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE. Please ensure that all presenters listed in your proposal are aware of this prior to submission.
- Please use (1) one form per submission per panel/workshop subject.
- Panel submissions must have a minimum of 3 participants and be a minimum of 1 - 1 ½ hour in length.
- Workshops will be given 1-1 ½ hour-long sessions
- SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS February 28, 2020. Direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposal Submission Deadline 2/28/2020
Selection of Top Bidders /
Notification to Unsuccessful Bidders 3/30/2020
Notice of Acceptance Due 4/30/2020
SisterReach will rate proposals based on the following factors, with the cost being the most important factor:
- Responsiveness to the requirements set forth in this Request for Proposal
- Relevant experience
- Samples of work
- Topic relevance
SisterReach Preferred workshop/panel themes:
- Sex & The Black Church
Necessity for Comprehensive Sex Education in faith settings
Affirming LGBT church membership and leadership
- Faith Community Responsibility
- Mental Health
- Why Are Millennials Leaving the Church?
- Church Hurt, Church Healing
- Opioid Crisis and church partnership
- RFRA (Religious Freedom Restoration Act)
- LGBT oppression vs liberation in faith settings
- Abortion Access & Barriers
- Healthcare Reform
- Immigration Reform
- Spirituality in Christianity
- Spirituality: Practices and Resources for Optimum Health & Wellness
- Interfaith & Social Justice
- Healing/Spiritual Practices for Resistance
- Religious Scholarship in Reproductive Justice & Other Human Rights Sectors
- Racial Justice & Faith
- Prophetic Analysis for this Political Season
- Pastoral Care & Counselling
- Clergy on the Hill (Needs, Pros, & Cons)
SisterReach reserves the right to award submissions that present the best value to SisterReach as determined solely by SisterReach in its absolute discretion.