I'm asking you to support Dental Lifeline Network's Donated Dental Services (DDS) in North Carolina.
Dental Lifeline Network*North Carolina (DLN) has over 350 volunteer dentists and over 100 dental laboratories willing to give of their time and talents to patients who have been pre-screened for need. Our DDS program provides pro-bono, comprehensive care for elderly patients, individuals with disabilities and those who are medically fragile. Many of our patients need an organ transplant but can't receive it until their oral health is established. These are people who cannot afford necessary treatment and cannot get public aid.
We currently have hundreds of patients on a waiting list, but we have no state administrator to run the program to it's fullest capacity. As chairman of the Dental Lifeline Network*North Carolina Leadership Council and a longtime volunteer for this great organization, please consider supporting us in any way you can. It's an amazing effort helping many great people. Funding for this non-profit is all we need!
Thank you for your incredible heart!
HOW DO WE GET STARTED?
1. Click on the ”I Want to Fundraise" button.
2. Follow the instructions to create your customized fundraising page. Or you can send Matt or Heidi an email and a photo you’d like to use and they will set your page up for you. Our online system for Lifeline Heroes Challenge allows individuals and businesses to safely and securely donate to a cause.
3. At any point if you have questions or need help feel free to contact either Matt Yeingst, VP of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or Heidi Kortright, Development Assistant, at email@example.com
4. When you create your Lifeline Heroes Challenge webpage, you will be asked to set a fundraising goal.
5. DLN will provide you with a participant toolkit that includes email templates to use to communicate the Challenge and donation requests with friends, family members, colleagues and more. We will also provide you with a poster to display in your office as well as sample social media posts.
6. Dentsply Sirona will match the funds you raise for Lifeline Heroes Challenge up to $20,000 beginning May 2nd! Join today!
If you are interested in sharing an idea for your own campaign please contact Matt Yeingst at myeingst@DentalLifeline.org or 720.891.1154