Hi friends! My name is Lauren Faria, Miss Southeast Texas' Outstanding Teen. I'm 16 years old and a junior at Flower Mound High School. For the next few months, I'll be preparing for the title of Miss Texas' Outstanding Teen in Richardson, Texas.
- I'm raising funds for nonprofit org, Miss Texas Scholarship Foundation.100% goes to awarding scholarships in the Miss America organization.
- You can help by making ANY donation in my name on this page or Venmo my dad @Larry-Faria-1 or use PayPal email@example.com.
- In return, you'll get an ad page in this year's program book. Or if you choose, you can use this page to send post a word of encouragement.
- 16 year old junior at Flower Mound High School
- Air Force JROTC - Second Lieutenant, Group Superintendent (highest non-senior rank) & Recruitment Commander
- High School Aerospace Scholar on behalf of NASA Johnson Space Center
- Competition Band - 9th in nation, on Leadership Team, National Music Honor Society
- Girl Scout
- STEAM Advocate
- Aspires to work for NASA as an Air Force Officer and help land person on Mars
Each year, the Miss Texas Organization is proud to present the Miss Texas Competition Magazine. This magazine is made available for advertisement by businesses, families and volunteers who want to promote their company, show support and wish their competing candidate Good Luck by purchasing a Magazine Showcase Page.
Our magazine is seen by tens of thousands across the nation, is sold all year long and is a popular coffee table accessory that may be viewed through out the year. Each candidate competing for the job of Miss Texas or Miss Texas' Outstanding Teen, sets a goal of how many magazine showcase pages she wants dedicated just to her. Thank you in advance for your support.