banner

Updates

0.5K rescheduled due to weather May 10, 2022

You know what they say, you can't control the weather...


Out of an abundance of caution, and a healthy dislike for being
outdoors during a thunderstorm, a decision was made to reschedule this weekend's 0.5K for August 27th.




We hope you can still participate on the new date, but please send an email to [email protected], if you would like a refund.


Chris