Hello Music in the Mountains attendees,
Thank you for supporting the Eagle River Nature Center! The weather is looking spectacular and we are excited to finally be hosting this event again.
A few reminders.....
1. Event is outside, so please come prepared with some layers. It's supposed to be a beautiful day, but things cool off quickly when the sun sets behind the mountains. We'll have a few fire pits going for a little warm-up. Or just get your dance moves on, after-all a moving body generates more heat than sitting around a fire!
2. Feel free to bring your own camp chairs. We will have picnic tables and other chairs available, however, you may find your camp chair to be more comfortable than our picnic tables :-)
3. No need to print your ticket/receipt. We'll have your name and number of tickets purchased (and names of other attendees if provided) when you check-in. We will check ID's at check-in!
4. Parking will be down in our old overflow parking lot (we'll have volunteers out directing cars). Then it will be a short walk up to the event location at our new overflow parking lot.
5. Don't forget your credit card to purchase some TACOS from Taco's El Primo. They'll have tacos available for purchase: Asada (steak), Birria (slow cooked beef), carnitas (pork) and catus (vegetarian). We'll also have a few free snacky items as well.
See you all on Saturday! If you have any other questions, you can reach us at [email protected] or 907-694-2108.