Hello Speed Racers,
Just a friendly reminder that Dirt School starts tomorrow at 9am at Berliner MTB Park at the southeast corner of Lou Berliner Sports Complex. Please arrive a few minutes early so we can check you in and do a bike safety check. It will be chilly when we start and will warm up quickly, layers will be your friend. Bring your own water and snacks. We will be doing drills in the field for the first hour and then hit the trails.
We will continue to follow COVID 19 precautions, see below.
Dirt School COVID-19 Precautions
1) Take your temperature before you head out to Dirt School. If you have a fever, are feeling sick, have a cough, or have been exposed to anyone with any symptoms of COVID-19, stay home.
2) Masks will be worn by instructors to the extent possible. Masks are recommended but optional for participants.
3) Everyone should practice social distancing of 6 feet between other participants. Instructors will use their outdoor voices to make sure everyone can hear.
4) We will have hand sanitizer available when you check in. Please use that upon arrival and before you leave.
5) Class sizes are being limited in accordance with Responsible RestartOhio guidelines.
6) Parents should respect social distancing as well. Spectators are not permitted.
7) Bring plenty of water and snacks for yourself