Dear Parents and Campers,
We have two more camps to go! Please make sure to review the final checklist if you are attending camp in the next two weeks. Parents who still have participants on the waitlist, If you have not been contacted about being added to the final camp unfortunately we will not be able to accommodate you this year, we apologize for the inconvenience and we encourage you to register for our fall Discipleship Teams that will open for registration next week. If you have questions or concerns please call (301)-751-1706 for more information.
All registrants please review the following:
- Camp Hours: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Due to all of our camps being full and having waitlists, we are asking all parents to inform us and cancel their registrations if your camper is no longer able to attend the session they are registered for.
- The address for the Adventureach Proving Grounds is 12900 Tawny Acres Pl. La Plata, MD 20646 Most GPS navigation systems will route you down Tawny Acres which is a dirt road; we would request that all parents and campers use Amberleigh Lane which parallels the dirt road through the Amberleigh Farms neighborhood. Coming from Route 5 on Oliver Shop road you will pass Tawny Acres on your left and then turn between the brick walls down Amberleigh Lane. Coming from Route 6 on Oliver Shop road you will first see Amberliegh Lane on your right. When you reach the circle on Amberleigh Lane continue up the lane to the left of the private drive. When dropping of your campers please leave the circle under the maple tree passable in order for others to turn around.
- Campers will need to bring: Athletic clothing and footwear, Re-fillable water bottle, Lunch, Snacks (2 snack times), Hand sanitizer, Bathing Suit, Towel, Bible - Available upon request (optional) Change of clothes, Sunblock, Bug spray. [Please also pack according to daily weather i.e. more dry clothes on rainy days.]
- Please make sure all participants are hydrating before they attend camp.
- If you have any other questions or concerns please contact us at [email protected] or call (301)-751-1706 during business hours.
We are looking forward to seeing you all!