Reminder re: Volunteering at Holiday Open House November 24, 2018
Thank you for volunteering your time tomorrow at the Holiday Open House. Below are some details to help you with your duties. You will be helping the student elves get on their costumes, as well as brief/coach them on how to do their jobs. Remind them that they are representing the Partnership, and should be as friendly and helpful as can be! See you tomorrow!
Please look over the program to familiarize yourself with the activities. Most are from 12-5 p.m.
Horse Drawn Carriages: manage lines and keep people happy. Carriages go till 5pm
Cookie Decorating: help kiddos decorate, keep table clean, and line moving quickly
Pictures with Santa: Keep line organized, help kids get on Santa’s lap
- · Trackless train starts at 1 p.m. till 5 p.m. (only a 4 hr battery charge!)
- · Santa pictures end at 4 p.m.! Photos will be available online in a week or so. Photographer is giving out cards with download info.
- · Letters written to Santa at House Wine today will receive a response letter from “Santa”.
- · Encourage people to go to the new COhatch & Sew to Speak for more activities
- · Encourage people to go to Branch Line Leather and Shift Studios at 571 High Street. They have a hands-on crafts that cost $5/each
- · Remind them about AR Workshop, around the corner from Pure Cottage
- · Wonderful Window Contest goes until through New Years
- · At 4:30 pm, activities begin on the SE Green, as well as in St. John’s Episcopal Church
- · The Illumination ceremony begins at 5:30 p.m. on SE Green
- · The iceless ice rink will be open until 8 p.m.
- · Bottled water=$1 (volunteers & elves=free)