Last Meeting of Summer Program (7/21) July 16, 2019
10:00 am Class Meeting
(Erhu, Dizi, Pipa, Zhongruan, Sheng, Suona, Cello, Yangqin)
10:20 am Percussion / Choir Practice
10:40 am Final Practice (all instruments)
11:00 am Recital (performance)
Group pictures at the end.
11:30 am Snack Party
Guzheng class meeting
- The recital is an informal showcase to conclude the summer program.
- Students will meet in the morning for rehearsal and then perform.
- There will be orchestra songs, small group, and solo performances.
- Feel free to invite family members to come and support your children.
- If you rent a cello from C&L, please follow whatever agreement you have with the store for return.
- If you rent any instruments from CYCS, you may return them immediately after your performance. You can also keep them until 8/11 (Sun). CYCS will be open during hours noted below.
- There will be some ice-cream provided at the end so children can have a great time together.
- If you have some snacks that may be shared with the group, bring them. I'm sure the kids will love any additional snacks. Store-bought or homemade.
- If you are interested in continuing in the year-long program, stay tuned for my next email later this week.
- We will be open in the next few weeks for registration and instrument return.
- 7/28: 9:30 am - 11:00 am
- 8/4: 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- 8/11: 9:30am - 12:30 pm
- If you wish to stop by at other times, please make an appointment in advance to ensure someone is available. Best way to reach me is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CYCS: Summer Program Orientation Schedule 6/16/2019 June 15, 2019
Dear Summer Program Students,
Thank you again for joining us this summer. Orientation is on Sunday 6/16. Please follow the schedule below.
Please arrive by 9:50am for sign-in.