Good afternoon again!
I apologize for another email. There are two more items I neglected to mention. First would b that if you choose to park at Lake Andrea itself, please do not park on the grass. Last would be to mention that we are very short on volunteers so if you know of anyone who would be willing to join you for the day, please bring them along. This is a great event for high school students to get their community hours in as well as anyone else who wants to give back to the community.
Again, we truly appreciate your time and look forward to seeing you all this Saturday!
Good afternoon everyone!
Thank you so much for volunteering your time to assist us with our Dragon Boat Race event this weekend! I've listed some information below for the day that will be helpful for you to know. If you have any questions, please contact me at 262-671-2208. If you need any assistance on race day, you can contact me on my cell phone at 262-412-1199.
- The actual races will start at 9am with the teams arriving starting at 7:30am
- Race registration will be from 7:30am-8:30am and marshaling will start at 8:40am (if you are working registration, you will need to be there by 7:15am; if you are marshaling, you will need to be there by 8:20am)
- Water will be provided to volunteers only and will be located in the area for you to access
- Food will be available for purchase from Olano's Empanadas after 10:30am
- Parking for our event will be available at Lakeview Tech which is 0.6 miles from Lake Andrea
- We are estimating the event to be done around 2pm