The Black Cumin seed is known as the miracle seed. Cleopatra used black cumin seed oil for beautiful hair and skin. The benefits of olive oil soaps are numerous.
- Its oil moisturizes the skin, reduces wrinkles and encourages skin regeneration
- It also has a natural deep cleansing and scrubbing effect for the skin
- Antioxidant that keeps the skin looking young and healthy
- It protects skin from damage, tightens the skin and even strengthen hair root
- They moisturize, soften and strengthen the skin, delay wrinkling, and help heal bruises and burn marks
- Pure organic ingredients of fresh water, Lye (Sodium Hydroxide), in addition to extra virgin olive oil
- Cold-press traditional procedure free of mechanized processes and chemicals
- Made in Lebanon, a small country on the Mediterranean known for its lush olive groves that produces the finest olive oil in the world!
Please enjoy your own bundle of soaps and put to use. Each bar is artfully handmade with love and care by Syrian refugee women displaced in camps in Lebanon under the close supervision of experienced artisans. Your contribution provides them with an opportunity to work and support their families and the greater community within the camps. Thank you for being the change you want to see in the world!