Roots of Justice has agreed to an analysis partnership with Judson Memorial Baptist Church (Minneapolis) and Living Water United Church of Christ (Philadelphia) for a virtual Anti-Racism Analysis Training, Thursday, January 27th - Saturday, January 29th.
The ROJ Anti Racism Analysis Training will include:
Exposure to a systemic analysis of racism and build a common language and understanding of racism
Examination of the historical, sociological, theological framing and basis of racism in the U.S.
Examination of intersectionality and implicit bias
Establish and development of team relationships while addressing system racism
Establish and deepen the theological foundations for antiracism work
- Be exposed to a systemic analysis of racism.
- Build a common language and understanding of racism.
- Examine the historical, sociological, theological framing and basis of racism in the U.S.
- Examine intersectionality and implicit bias
- Work together as a team to develop team relationships
- Deepen the theological foundations for antiracism work
We believe that this training is imperative to our growth and development as a congregation and as leaders in the struggle for justice and peace, as such, Living Water UCC is looking to send up to 10 members.
The training costs are $350/participant and while steep, Living Water will also partner with ROJ to fund the participant fees and ask you to join us as we reach our remaining goal of $3,250.