During this 2-hour, virtual event, each volunteer will work with an entrepreneur to create 36-month financial projections using our financial projections template. The volunteer will walk the entrepreneur through the steps needed to determine the proper inputs and may add some customization that is specific to the target business. At a minimum, you should have the following skills/knowledge:
- Knowledge of the difference between categories of costs (e.g. COGS vs. Operating Expenses)
- Intermediate spreadsheet knowledge
- Ability to adjust a linked/dynamic Excel workbook with dependencies in mind
- Comfort with explaining key financial ratios, including gross margin and operating margin
- Comfort with providing insight and correction regarding the assumptions made by business owners when not reasonable or attainable
Deliverable: Completed financial projections.
All times listed are US Eastern Time.
Please click CONTINUE below to secure your spot.