FOOD RESTRICTIONS: POPPYSEEDS, PEANUTS, ALMONDS & SHELLFISH
MEAL PROVIDER INFO UPDATED ON 7/26/22:
- Please provide food for 12 people. Some of our guests are choosing to make their own meals.
- With the uptick of the new variant, we ask that folks who choose to stay and share the meal with our guests that they are vaccinated. (Honor system)
- Masks aren't mandatory in the house, people may wear them though.
- All meals can be dropped off at the front door again.
- The guests really enjoy meals that have vegetables in them. Healthy and nutritious meals are highly encouraged.
- Please limit the amount of pasta and heavy comfort food since they tend to get a lot of it.
- Please make sure to deliver a prepared meal by 6:30pm. Dinner is served at 7pm.
- If you need to drop off your meal prior to 6:30pm, please contact Erin Regan at [email protected]
- Monday - Friday so she can notify the house manager. We want to make sure someone is able to let you in the house.
- Our guests greatly appreciate ALL the meals provided, they especially like the following:
- Stuffed Shells
- Vegetable stir fry and rice
- Fried rice
- Fruit with yogurt is preferred to desserts
- Steamed vegetables
- Baked chicken