Select Abstract Submission
We are seeking submissions for both oral video and poster presentations on prenatal infection prevention. The key areas of the symposium theme are:
- Pathways of infection
- Prevention through healthy behaviors
- Pathology testing and inclusion of results in surveillance data
- Parent support
Other relevant topics and case studies are welcome.
The audience for this symposium will include physicians, midwives, nurses, researchers, families, family advocates, and policy experts.
Please note that, if accepted, all final presentations must be received by January 14, 2019 in order to be offered for CME credit.
General Instructions for Abstract Submission:
Submit abstracts using the downloadable abstract form for EACH presentation. (See link below.) A downloadable Biographical Data/Conflict of Interest Form is required for EACH presenter. (See link below.) All submissions will be acknowledged by email and will be accepted through December 17, 2018.
Abstracts must be submitted in English.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee based on the following criteria:
• Topic is innovative and relevant to prenatal infections
• Submission is linked to one or more of the conference focus areas
• Content is well-organized, an appropriate presentation level for the audience, and can be formatted to fit the symposium online platform
• All research-based abstracts should describe investigation methods and primary findings in sufficient detail and include documentation of ethics approval
• Presenter has relevant speaking/teaching experience
• Learning objectives are measurable and achievable
• There is likely to be significant interest in the session
The Program Committee will not review incomplete, incorrect, or late submissions.
Acceptance notification(s) will be sent out on or before December 21, 2018.
Click HERE for instructions and forms.