Select Abstract Submission
The Call for Abstracts has been extended through June 10, 2019. We welcome submissions for both oral video and poster presentations on various aspects of perinatal group B strep disease awareness and prevention.
The key areas of the symposium theme are:
- Pathways of infection
- Identifying maternal GBS colonization
- Prevention strategies
- Identifying GBS signs & symptoms in babies
- Pathology testing
- Inclusion of GBS disease in surveillance data
- Parent support and empowerment
Other relevant topics and case studies are also welcome.
The audience for this symposium will include physicians, midwives, nurses, researchers, families, family advocates, and policy experts.
Please note that, if accepted, all final presentations must be received by July 10, 2019.
General Instructions for Abstract Submission:
All abstracts must be submitted in English using the downloadable Abstract Submission Form available from the link at the bottom of this page. A downloadable Conflict of Interest Disclosure/Presenter Attestation Form (also available from the link at the bottom of this page) is required for the presenting author along with a Curriculum Vitae, resume or short biography. All submissions will be acknowledged by email.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee based on the following criteria:
• Topic is innovative and relevant to our theme
• Submission is linked to one or more of the conference focus areas
• Content is well-organized, an appropriate presentation level for the audience, and can be formatted to fit the symposium online platform
• All research-based abstracts should describe investigation methods and primary findings in sufficient detail and include documentation of ethics approval
• Presenter has relevant speaking/teaching experience
• Learning objectives are measurable and achievable
• There is likely to be significant interest in the session
The Program Committee will not review incomplete, incorrect or late submissions.
Acceptance notifications will be sent out on or before June 14, 2019.
Please click HERE for instructions and forms.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org