Princeton Event Hall 1640 Princeton Ave.
Modesto, California 95350
Primary Responsibility: Providing high customer service to our guests
• Greet guests at tables and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner
• Serve and replenish crab, bread, salad, etc.
• Remove dishes as guest complete the meal
• Serve water
• Other duties as assigned.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience waiting tables preferred
• Reliable, responsible, and polite
• Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
Support: Training for this position must attend an orientation prior to volunteering
Age Requirement: Minimum 18 (must be 21) to be a champagne server)
Dress Code: Black Top (a button-down or nice t-shirt, black bottoms (pants or skirt ok). Closed-toe
Additional Information: Lunch will be provided.
Preparation: Arrive 45 minutes prior to event opening to “check-in” with Event Manager/Relief staff, get your name tag and "table" assignment for the event. You will be on your feet during this time. At the end of the evening, please make sure to assist with clean up after the event.
Location: In Event Hall
Contact: Event Manager/Relief Staff