Select Volunteer Opportunities
The National Kitten Coalition is currently seeking several volunteers to assist with our Educational Programs. Assistants will work with the Web Events Manager and others on the NKC team to accomplish a variety of tasks (according to your skills and areas of interest) including things such as:
- email correspondence
- editing webinar recordings for on-demand platform
- creating attendance and CE certificates
- data entry and/or analysis
- creating flyers or other postings advertising the Program and specific events
- assisting with various aspects of the Web Events platform (GoToWebinar and others)
- using social media and email to reach attendees before and after web events
- graphic design
- technology acquisition and integration
- and other misc. activities as needed
Familiarity with web events platforms, social media or graphic design is not required for all positions, but skill in at least one of those areas is preferred. We will provide guidance as needed to be successful, and we want to you enjoy being part of the NKC volunteer team!
Volunteers will be asked to commit approximately two hours a week for a minimum of 6 months and must be highly motivated to accomplish tasks with specified deadlines, able to work remotely, have a sense of team spirit and strive for excellence and professionalism.
If you would like to be a part of the bigger picture in helping kittens and feel you meet the qualifications listed above, we would love to talk with you about volunteering with the NKC team! Please note, that we may not be able to place all those who apply, but will keep applications for when additional volunteer opportunities become available. Thank you for all you do to help kittens!