Select Program Support
This position focuses on conducting interviews with mentor applicants, getting to know their interests and background as well as uploading documents and data entry in salesforce
- Scheduling and conducting interviews (2.5 hours per week)
- Mentor follow-up (2 hours per month)
- Contribute to team meetings (1.5 hours per month)
Duties of the Position:
- Schedule interviews and immediately put appointments on TRUE Mentors Office Space Calendar and send calendar invite.
- Conduct interviews with mentors, recording key information about interests, background, and preferences.
- Attend matching team meetings for up to 1.5 hours in a month and use knowledge of mentor to make a strong match.
- Data entry in salesforce
Requirements of the Position:
- Should be at least 18 years of age and live in Hoboken or the surrounding area.
- Should be able to commit to 6 months or more to the position.
- Compassionate and friendly, with a positive view of the student’s future
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce and google calendar
- Able to communicate program and steps clearly, and reiterate expectations
Growth in the Organization:
Contributing to long-lasting matches, parent & mentee satisfaction with matches, and performing duties will indicate the volunteer's outstanding abilities and thus he/she may be given more responsibilities and a suitable position depending on organizations needs and desire of volunteer (See Matching Director).